# Create Deployment
If you do not have access, please contact your dedicated account manager
Add a new app
- Go to home and click "NEW APP"
- Fill in the fields, namely:
- Give the app a name (descriptive)
- Add the package name (Android) and/or bundle identifier (iOS) of your app. If it doesn’t match with your app, the traffic will be discarded.
- Select the regions where you want the Bolina service enabled. If you require other regions, please contact your dedicated account manager.
- Click in the button CREATE APP
- Your new app will appear in the list of deployments with the creation status
Processing (Creating deployment…). This will take some time, you will receive an email notification when the deployment is ready to use.
The deployment is ready to use when the Creation status changes to
Deployment readyand the Bolina server URL is available
- Click the (i) button in your deployment
- Take note of deployment id, deployment secret and deployment endpoint, you will need them later.